Acceptance Essential Oil is an excellent blend for so many things in the emotional category !
Are you going through a transition, trying to adapt to new changes or taking on a lot of new ideas? Use this essential oil to help you with those changes. Moving, divorce and taking on a new job are amongst the top of the list of the most stressful changes we go through!
You will love the smell of this oil, so diffuse it in your office or work space!
What are the Documented Uses for Acceptance Essential Oil? Acceptance of all or any situation, abandonment, addictions, alcoholism, argumentative, ashamed, self awareness, balance, betrayed, bitterness, blame, defeated, denial, despair, forgiveness, forgetfulness, frustration, hate, obsessiveness, overwhelmed, self pity, positive feelings, purification, rejection, restlessness, sadness, self-esteem, security (creating), spacing out, spiritual awareness and transitions.
What is the Aromatic Affect on the Mind? Calming and balancing.
What is the Spiritual Influence? Accepting situations whether physical or emotional is something we all deal with on a daily situation. Usually when we resist or we try to control the situation, things often times become worst or blow up in our face!
Acceptance gently helps us to accept challenges so we can move forwardrather than meeting them with resistance, anger or resentment.
It asks us to be more open as well and attract new things in our life whether it be people, relationships or animals. Those who are prone to procrastinate or are in denial will benefit from this oil as well.
What Chakra is Affected? Opens the heart and solar plexus chakras.
How do I use it?
Use NEAT (undiluted) then,
- Apply several drops (2-4) to wrists, edge of ears, neck and feet
- Add several drops (2-4) to bath water
- Apply to vitaflex points
- Directly inhale, diffuse, or
- Dilute 1:15 with vegetable oil for body massage
- Combine with Lavender essential oil for restlessness.
Can this oil be used for Animals? Yes
Note about animals: Certain oils can be very toxic to cats. Citrus products and oils in particular which are not of therapeutic grade quality. Please consult your vet if you are not sure about applying any essential oil to your pet.
What are the Safety Precautions? This essential oil does not have any known contraindications. Non-irritating and non-toxic.
What is in Acceptance Essential Oil Blend? There are nineteen different oils in Acceptance oil blend.
Please Note that Acceptance oil was revised in summer of 2012 because of the deforestation and limited availability of Rosewood Essential Oil. See below for revised formula.
They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
- Blue Tansy Essential Oil(Tanacetum annuum) has a slightly sweet and herbaceous aroma. Tansy plants have several species and this one is also called Moroccan Chamomile or Annual Tansy. Emotionally, it combats anger and negative emotions.
- Rosewood Essential Oil(Aniba rosaeodora) is soothing to the skin it is emotionally stabilizing and is used for relaxation.
- Geranium Essential Oil(Pelargonium graveolens) helps you relax and beatify your skin! Used traditionally to support the circulatory and nervous systems, a great deal of its strength lies in its ability to revitalize body tissues*.
- Frankincense Essential Oil(Boswellia carteri) s high in sesquiterpenes which stimulates and oxygenates the limbic system of the brain which helps to elevate our mood and helps us relax (overcome stress).
- Sandalwood Essential Oil(Santalum album) is calming and emotionally balancing and is used for stress and unwinding. Also called Aloes.
- Neroli or Orange Blossom Oil(Citrus aurantium amara) Known for its effects on the mind, body and spirit it is a highly regarded oil used in Ancient Egypt.
In the revised formulation, Rosewood has been replaced with the following oils:
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil(Cananga odorata) has a long history in skin and hair care products, particularly in Asia, where it is used to promote healthy, shiny hair. It also restores confidence and equilibrium.
- Bergamot Essential Oil(Citrus bergamia) has a long history of use for troubled and oily skin. The essential oil has a calming aroma which relaxes the mind and body.
- Coriander Essential Oil(Coriandrum sativum) has been used since Ancient Egypt. It may support healthy digestive and circulatory system functions and has been studied for the support it may offer to a healthy pancreas*.
In the revised formulation 2014, Sandalwood has been replaced with:
- Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood Essential Oil(Santalum paniculatum) is emotionally balancing and grounding. It is valued for its skin moisturizing properties.
Additionally, these oils have been added:
- German Chamomile Essential Oil(Matricaria recutita) made from german chamomile flowers contains chamazulene, a compound studied for its ability to support the body’s natural response to irritation and injury. It clears the mind and creates patience and peace.
- Blue Cypress Essential Oil(Callitris intratropica) is indigenous to Australia. It has historically been used to support healthy respiratory system*; and traditionally been used for incense, perfume and embalming. Traditionally the aboriginal burned the wood to repel mosquitoes and midges! Its benefits also include supporting the body’s natural response to irritation as well as aiding normal breathing.
- Tangerine Essential Oil(Citrus reticulata) contains esters and aldehydes that are calming. Rich in d-limonene it helps to maintain a healthy lifestyle regimen.
- Spearmint Essential Oil(Mentha spicata) Rich in carvone and d-limonene, may help calm occasional nausea*. Blend with Peppermint oil for digestive system support*. May support respiratory health*.
- Lemon Essential Oil(Citrus limon) consists of 68 percent d-limonene. It has cleansing and purifying properties. It takes 75 lemons to create one 15 ml bottle of lemon therapeutic grade oil.
- Davana Essential Oil(Artemisia pallens) It helps ease stressful feelings and nervousness.
- Kaffir Lime Essential Oil(Citrus auantiifolia) is best known throughout the world as a way to help support a healthy immune system*. When taken internally, lime may provide antioxidant support and aid in weight management. When applied to the skin, lime oil may also support healthy skin.
- Ocotea Essential Oil(Ocotea quixos) is a unique therapeutic grade oil that helps aid the body’s natural response to irritation and injury. From the cinnamon family. Ocotea also has natural cleansing and purifying properties.
- Jasmine Absolute(Jasminum officinale) as a wonderful aroma that relieves stress and uplifts the mind and body! It is also beneficial for the skin and supportive of women’s challenges*. It has been used throughout history for romance and attraction and for balancing the feminine energy of the body.
- Rose Otto Essential Oil(Rosa damascena) has an intoxicating aroma that eases stress! It supports healthy skin. It’s sweet fragrance that is intoxicating and highly romantic. Very high vibrational oil.
Carrier Oil: Almond Oil