What are the Uses for Forgiveness Essential Oil?
Abandonment, abuse, acceptance, anger, ashamed, balance, harmonic balance, betrayed, bitterness, blame, feeling bugged, electrical energy, forgiveness, grief and sorrow, guilt, broken heart or heavy heart, jealousy, loss of loved one, love, release negative memories, obsessiveness, positive feelings, rejection (father or mother), resentment, self esteem, stress, trauma, weight loss (emotional side).
Forgiveness Essential Oil is a very powerful spiritual oil blend that has fifteen therapeutic grade oils!
The frequency of Forgiveness oil is 192 MHz which is considered extremely high for an essential oil blend. To give you a comparison the human brainis 72-90 MHz and the body is 62-68 MHz.
Essential oils range from 52-320 MHz with the spiritual oils being over 90 MHz. Rose has the highest at 320 MHz. Anything over the frequency of the human brain is considered extremely high!
Why is Frequency Important?
Frequency is an indicator of the vibration and energy of food or even thoughts! For instance organic food has a higher vibration than conventional food. Processed food is 0 MHz; and studies have shown that just eating lower frequency foods can bring your overall frequency down! Essential Oils raise the vibrational level as soon as you smell them.
When the level of the essential oil is very high it helps us release things quicker by raising our spiritual awareness. Forgiveness essential oil has this effect.
Using it daily can raise your vibration and allow the soul to forgive, forget and release on so many levels. And as we know with most emotional and physical blocks (and disease), our first step starts when we can release denial and begin to forgive ourselves.
Sacred Mountain, Exodus II and Joy essential oils are some other blends with extremely high frequency. Rose Otto, Helichrysum and Melissa are single essential oils with frequencies over 100 MHz.
Forgiveness helps us let go of so many emotional issues from abuse to transforming a broken heart so I hope you will give it a try.
I have had fabulous results for myself and for my pacients.
What Body Systems are Affected? Nervous System
What is the Aromatic Affect on the Mind? This wonderful aroma is releasing for the body.
What is the Spiritual Influence? Forgiveness essential oil will help you release the negative emotions of betrayal, distrust and revenge. It will help you move from self denial so you can forgive, forget and let go of the patterning of the past.
What Chakra is Affected? Opens the root, sacral, solar plexus and heart chakras.
This is an easy reference guide for Forgiveness Essential Oil Blend. It will tell you how to use your oil blend and what to use it for. It will also provide you with some fun tips and testimonials!
As I receive new tips and testimonials they will be added to the page, so check back frequently!
Forgiveness Essential Oil
What is in Forgiveness Essential Oil?
Please Note that Forgiveness oil was revised in summer of 2012 because of the deforestation and limited availability of Rosewood Essential Oil. See below for revised formula.
There are fifteen therapeutic grade essential oils in Forgiveness! They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
- Frankincense Essential Oil (Boswellia carteri) is high in sesquiterpenes which stimulates and oxygenates the limbic system of the brain which helps to elevate our mood and helps us relax (overcome stress).
- Sandalwood Essential Oil (Santalum album) is calming and emotionally balancing and is used to ease stress and unwind. Also called Aloes.
- Rosewood Essential Oil (Aniba rosaeodora) is soothing to healthy skin it is emotionally stabilizing and is used for relaxation.
- Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) can help you relax, wind down before bed and let go. Its balancing properties can harmonize an environment when diffused.
- Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus limon) consists of 68 percent d-limonene. It has cleansing and purifying properties. It takes 75 lemons to make one 15ml bottle of thereapeutic grade oil.
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil (Chamaemelum nobile) creates inner peace. It is a calming oil that resonates well with adults, children and animals! Soothing to all types of skin, it is used extensively in Europe in skin preparations. Roman chamomile is also beneficial when added to massage oil for relief of muscle discomfort after exercise.
- Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) helps you relax and beatify your skin! Used traditionally to support the circulatory and nervous systems, a great deal of its strength lies in its ability to revitalize body tissues.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil (Cananga odorata) has a long history in skin and hair care products, particularly in Asia, where it is used to support healthy, luxuriant hair. It also restores confidence and equilibrium.
- Bergamot Essential Oil (Citrus bergamia) has a long history of use for troubled and oily skin. The essential oil has a calming aroma which relaxes the mind and body.
- Rose Otto Essential Oil (Rosa damascena) hhas an intoxicating aroma that eases stress! It supports healthy skin. It’s sweet fragrance that is intoxicating and highly romantic. Very high vibrational oil.
- Helichyrsum Essential Oil (Helichrysum italicum) known for its restorative properties and provides excellent support to the skin, liver, and nervous system.
- Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale) as a wonderful aroma that relieves stress and uplifts the mind and body! It is also beneficial for the skin and supportive of women’s challenges. It has been used throughout history for romance and attraction and for balancing the feminine energy of the body.
- Melissa or Lemon Balm Essential Oil (Melissa officinalis) uses include supportive of immune system function. It is strengthening and revitalizing, yet soothing and calming making it good to ease stress. Several studies report that Melissa may benefit the skin.
- Palmarosa Essential Oil (Cymbopogon martinii) also been known as Turkish Geranium or Indian Geranium Oil. Supports a healthy digestive system and is soothing to the body and mind.
- Angelica Essential Oil (Angelica archangelica) the “Oil of Angels” and helps to provide a feeling of safety and security. It is emotionally balancing.
In the revised formulation, Rosewood has been replaced with the following oils:
- Coriander Essential Oil (Coriandrum sativum) has been used since Ancient Egypt. It may support healthy digestive and circulatory system functions and has been studied for the support it may offer to a healthy pancreas.
- Bergamot Essential Oil (Citrus bergamia) This essential oil has a calming aroma which relaxes the mind and body. It has a long history of use for oily and troubled skin.
Carrier Oil: Sesame Seed Oil
In the revised formulation 2014, Sandalwood has been replaced with:
- Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood Essential Oil (Santalum paniculatum) is emotionally balancing and grounding. It is valued for its skin moisturizing properties.
How do I use it?
Use NEAT (undiluted) then,
- Apply several drops (2-4) on shoulders, ears, throat, spine, wrists, neck or feet
- Add Several drops (2-4) to bath water
- Apply to chakras/vitaflex points
- Directly inhale or
Can this oil be used for Animals? Yes. I have used Forgiveness essential oil for so many things – abuse, abandonment, feelings of resentment and more. Use for the same physical and spiritual issues as with humans.
Note about animals: Certain oils can be very toxic to cats. Citrus products and oils in particular that are not of therapeutic grade! Please consult your vet if you are not sure about applying any essential oil to your pet.
What are the Safety Precautions? If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Possible skin sensitivity.” Source
My personal story with the Forgiveness Esssential Oil
As I purchased my essential oil, I was in my car,opening the package, and I applied a few drops before driving. I instantly felt my heart opening and tears coming to my eyes. It was something between happiness and release, but also had a strong touch of love for the whole humanity. I would continue to drive as more and more waves of love and release would come out of my bodies. I felt my eyes changing and it was like light was pouring out of them. I would see everything around me through a veil of white light that was encompassing everything. This sensation and awareness would increase and decrease as I focused on my driving, but mostly it went like this for a few hours.
I don’t know if this is the general effect, I have fasted for a few days before using it and generally I am a deep meditation practitioner, but usually these states would occur in profound spiritual experiences. I am grateful for this oil.